LIFE AFTER LESNEY - COUNTERLANE & DAPOL

While Proops were offering bargain basement Powertrack, Dapol certainly had other ideas. Dapol are a well respected Railway modelling company, producing various trains and accesories for the HO rail enthusiast.

I had not heard of them until I saw an ebay add last year offering 40-50 12V Powertrack Plus cars that had been damaged in a fire. It transpires these smoke damaged cars were from stock left over from Dapol.

I had been curious about the emergence of Counterlane branded Powertrack cars on ebay and it was with help from Steve at slot Car Wales that I was pointed in the direction of a Dapol Powertrack set that had just sold on ebay.

By some cunning good luck I have now fleshed out the basis of what Dapol were offering and can tell you all I know for now. I am also aware that there are people out there who know a great deal about these things but have no wish to share it with the rest of us.

Blog Archive