A COUPLE OF ODDITIES...


Well, I've been rather slack of late, mainly coz I have DIY tasks to attend to! Just got a small amount of time to bung this in, which I'm sure you all viewed on ebay too. I don't think its any sort of official Matchbox Product, just a standard TR with its decals removed.

However, it's a departure from the norm and worth a comment because it does look rather nice...



And also this, which I did a Buy It Now for. I don't quite know why I bid for it really, but it's a curious little item and I suppose I was rather drawn to it. The Corvette is not my most revered slotcar but I like the fact someone has customised it and attempted to make it a bit better than the original.



I am also keen to see how good a job was made here as I fully intend to decorate my remould shells too, so hopefully this should encourage me to get on with it...



More to come - including that track feature - but this blog is very much a winter project so please stick with it. Thanks for all your contributions and please keep them coming!