THE GARAGE


The cars supplied in all the Powertrack & Speedtrack sets were also available independently. Matchbox certainly tried to ensure this was possible, though it seems there distribution was rather sporadic. The great thing about the Internet now is that however rare or random the item it usually ends up on eBay!


Now, eBay is not the be all and end all but it does enable a measure of the popular and not so popular. For collectors and enthusiasts the this guide is intended to be accurate to the extent of my product knowledge and catalogues to hand. It would be unusual if there were not variations and addendums to be found.


'THE GARAGE' cannot be completed quickly so I intend to add pages to the Blog as they are done - as I try to list things in a methodical manner it may be sometime before I get one to Speedtrack & Lanechanger cars...


As some cars and body styles were used across both sides of the Atlantic I will have to 'bundle' all the cars together and state variations as they arrive.


Please bear with me as I compile this guide - it is no doubt subject to various improvements in the coming weeks...