INTRODUCTION




Hi! I'm back! Steve here, been 4 years since I last posted anything on here and apologies for being away that long. My new email contact is xysdad@yahoo.co.uk so any questions or views you have on all things Powertrack related please feel free to contact me!

The most comprehensive information site on Matchbox Powertrack, Powertrack Plus and Speedtrack slot racing products.

This is a guide to the products available and what variations there may have been. If you are able to expand on this information or even dispute the facts stated here then please contact me.

I do not claim to be an authority on Powertrack but I was fairly interested as a lad and I have now procured enough catalogues, promotional items and physical sets and accessories to share with enthusiasts on the net.

Powertrack, Powertrack Plus, Speedtrack & Lanechanger are all trade marks of Matchbox. I have to assume these TM's are still owned by Matchbox's current owner, Mattel. I would hope they do not object to the information offered here given this is intended to be a resource for the enthusiast only and not intended to provoke commercial conflict in any way.

The illustrations here are also TM's of Matchbox but they are much too good to remain in a vault somewhere with no future use. For many kids, these illustrations were the only access to the world of Powertrack and serve as a great portfolio of late seventies advertising.