Okay - a quick catch up!


Following my small blaze of publicity via ebay there is a significant number of you out there who have visited the site and seem to be impressed with the info here.


Thank you all - its still very much a 'work in progress' though with your help there is definitely more going on out there than I can report right away - keep checking here and re-reading some of the pages for more information. Your notes, observations and photos will be included eventually, though please let me know if you want a mention.


Typically, I found a new set on ebay this week - a Lanechanger 2000 RPS. This means I have to enter this on the blog as the next item and its now out of order with everything else! My apologies, but the nature of this blog being a dated entry list of things means I cannot rearrange the order of things. If anyone knows a way around this please let me know...


I was busy on ebay this week, trying to bid for some Dapol stuff, but being very unsuccessful owing partly to my own clumsiness and to the iron hold Gordon Brown has on my finances!


The Dapol stuff is yet to be 'catalogued' here, but if anyone can help - (or rather, wants to help) -please let me know.


Yet again, a Dapol 12V Saab in boring green sold for £32. It sold to another Saabist who's list of recent purchases included everything Saab. One wonders if his 'other half' works for Saab...


By the way, the latest tip off is the Helicopter Chase set did exist! My informant added that he has seen two in existence.


The hunt is on...

Cheers,

Steve

Blog Archive